[Last updated 19 July 2022]
As always, the safety of our patients and team members remains our highest priority, Please note, due to the current climate relating to COVID-19 infections the following visiting restrictions now in place:
- From 14 July 2022, a maximum of two nominated visitors per patient are permitted to enter the hospital between 2pm till 5.00pm daily for a maximum of 30 minutes. Children under the age of 12 years old are not permitted to visit.
- Our Maternity ward (Level 3) visiting hours are from 2pm to 5pm. Please note, siblings are not permitted to visit until further notice.
- Visitors are not permitted in our Emergency Department or Day Surgery Unit.
Exceptions for visiting on compassionate grounds will be considered by the General Manager, Director of Nursing or Nurse Unit Manager.
Visitors are required to provide the following on entry to the hospital:
- Negative RAT test (test completed on day of visit)
- Proof of vaccination
- Complete Healthscope screening via app (QR code)
- Visitors must socially distance and must be in agreement to wear a mask at all times whilst inside the hospital
- Patients must wear a mask (provided) at all times when receiving visitors
- Overnight visitors are not permitted
Please do not visit the hospital if you feel unwell.
Thank you for your patience and understanding and as always we will keep you updated as this changes.